Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do you apply eyeliner before and after putting on false lashes?

before and after here too. before so I apply color just where I want it. After so the base of the false lashes blends in a little better - a touch up.Do you apply eyeliner before and after putting on false lashes?
Usually what I do if I'm applying top and bottom eyeliner is, AFTER I put on the fake lashes I use liquid eyeliner for the top and pencil for the bottom.Do you apply eyeliner before and after putting on false lashes?
i'd say liquid liner


false lashes and then liquid liner all over again :)


i do it and it looks great :)
do it after because it helps blend everything together!:)
before aand after is reccomended.
after =)


because the glue leaves some white
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment