Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have a false self-employed romanian builder in my flat.Using the adress to register other romanians. Who I?

must contact? Don't want any problem for credit or whatever.I have a false self-employed romanian builder in my flat.Using the adress to register other romanians. Who I?
In what sense is he false?





Is he not self-employed? Is he not Romanian? Is he not a builder?





If he's a Romanian national he is an EU citizen so is in this country legally.I have a false self-employed romanian builder in my flat.Using the adress to register other romanians. Who I?
Call Crime Stoppers which is anonymous but don't give them too much information as your flat mates may be able to trace it back to you.
Yes - ring immigration, just be careful of ID theft too!
Contact your local police station.
Immigration?
You could call immigration but you may get a faster response if you phone you local police and let them know when he is likely to be there. They should come along and confirm his status then and there. If he is illegal they'll swift him and back he goes ! ;)
Just make an anonymous call to immigration.
something is nae correct in your statement.. if he is Romanian and in the UK he is Legal..





so whats false other than this question

No comments:

Post a Comment