Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: You've been friends or in a relationship with a fickle person?

If true, share your experience.True or False: You've been friends or in a relationship with a fickle person?
If fickle means flaky, back stabbing, selfish, unfair, thoughtless, fair weather, two faced, insensitive and conniving, then yes, I've had 10 friends in this category. And none of them have my current cell phone number or address due to me wanting nothing more to do with them. The last person used and abused me for 2 years. She was quick to take and slow to give. I would do many favors for her but whenever I needed something (even a small favor), the ';b'; had 1,000 excuses. After 2 years of this sh!t, I told her to go to hell then changed my number on her. That was 2 years ago and I don't miss her at all.True or False: You've been friends or in a relationship with a fickle person?
true my friend is so fickle but I'm still friends with her because i am not one to turn my back on friends...but sometimes i really just want to not talk to her....but i am a friend and fickle or not she is mine
hell yeah. but, im no longer friends with that ho, she no longer exists to me.
Fickle..?

No comments:

Post a Comment