Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How many False Sick Days have you taken since January?

None. I even worked one day into the worst flu I ever had in years. It got worse but the company sent me to the hospital paid for everything and paid all the sick leaves. One bad part, the doctors only gave me 3 days leave. After the third, I was still awfully sick but it felt like I am lying if I still take another leave. My boss saw me a few times in pain over headache and all those symptoms, you know. Many times, he offered to send me home but I refused. A day after that, I was still weak but I feel a lot better. I felt relieved that I didn't have to lie like most of my workmates when they do a ';planned sick leave';. My bosses know me as someone who rarely gets sick and if I ever do, they'd know it's from work. All they have to do is see my overtime pattern in the last few weeks and tada!





Clear skies!How many False Sick Days have you taken since January?
Last year was about 30 absences in total %26amp; 2 were genuine.





This year i have had 0 absences in total!





Go me =DHow many False Sick Days have you taken since January?
probably alot more than i should. but im at school so i dont matter realy. but about 12
Zero
none. we don't get actual sick days. when you call off you call off, no money is involved.
None. That would be cheating and I don't do that.
None I'm a good girl and I don't believe in having false sick days, I love my Job :)
own the company but 25
I don't work so none, when i did alot
none
none I own the company hard to BS myself lol
none Am retired and don't work .
none honestly (ahem cough splutter)

No comments:

Post a Comment