Thursday, February 11, 2010

Who hates true false questions on tests?

Especially whenever they are really hard true and false.Who hates true false questions on tests?
I hate every part of tests.Who hates true false questions on tests?
i do! ppl say its like a 50/50 chance but then it just feels all the worse when you get it wrong. you cant say ';oh well i was stuck between c and a so i just went with c guess i was wrong';
I hate them there sometimes worthless questions
I love em!!!


Now, the questions that you have to find out on your own without the answer in it....I hate those.
no, modified true/false are worse..if it's false you have to give the correct answer...double whammie!
Agree with T. Dub.





I only hate True/False question if I don't know it.
Love em. You have a 50% chance of being right, which means better score on that test(:
i like them.


I mean, you have a 50/50 chance of getting it right





=]
nope bcuz its a 50% u might get it right or wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment