Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What do you think about giving people 'false hopes'?

Thanks in advance.What do you think about giving people 'false hopes'?
They feel too bad to let you down/don't want to go through the guilt of letting someone down. So they try not to say no without saying yes. I say if you have to cut someone, just make a clean cut, that kind heals the quickest an best. Not hesitate an then slowly saw their heart in half as if they wouldn't notice!What do you think about giving people 'false hopes'?
It's self explanatory ';false'; hopes, meaning no matter what they do they will never get what they're after. Why set someone up with higher and higher hopes if they're just going to fall harder than before?
I'm against giving people false hopes, at least intentionally.





Hey, folks, what's with bashing other peoples' beliefs?





Nobody likes being bashed. I thought most people on this forum would understand that.
I don't think there's such thing as ';false hopes'. I mean, what can be false about hope? The uncertainty is what characterizes hope.
I think it is wrong. But in the case of religion (which offers just that) I think it can be beneficial because it keeps morons in line.
I'm not a Debbie Downer type of person, rather I'm upbeat and affirmative.
it can be unintentional.. but either way it's kinda cruel...
I think it's stupid to give people false hopes.
not cool at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment