Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is it true that cold medicines can produce a false drug test? i have been sick and taking sudapherine and?

have to take a drug test tomorrow. Will i have a problem or only if its been a significant amount of cold medsIs it true that cold medicines can produce a false drug test? i have been sick and taking sudapherine and?
depends on which type of drug test. NCAA and the Olympic committee are pretty strict on stimulant use.





In the Sydney Olympics a Romanian gymnast was stripped of her gold medal for taking cold medicineIs it true that cold medicines can produce a false drug test? i have been sick and taking sudapherine and?
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website


http://www.get-slender.us , they have a free trial and you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!
Hi,





I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!


A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it. The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at


http://www.free-thin-diet.us where they have a free trial and you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment